Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Nacho Challenge #174

Today we have a color challenge for you!  And an announcement!  This will be the last Nacho Challenge!  We've been at this for a few years, and have really enjoyed seeing everyone's beautiful cards!  It's time to hang up our challenge hats.  BUT, we will be back -- just in a different format!  So, check back here on January 15th for an exciting new Nacho event!!! 

I hope you'll join us for this fun, last challenge!!!


Here's what the Design Team shared:

Tammy

Yapha

Anne

Christy


5 comments:

  1. Oh no! What will I do without my Nachos?? Looking forward to your next incarnation, but know that I'll miss your old one. Happy stampin', always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the sketches and color inspiration you have shared!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sketches and color challenges. I missed the last linky deadline and am posting my direct link here to share. http://njstampingqueen.blogspot.com/2016/01/stamp-of-approval-thank-you-card.html
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played again! Again- thank you! :)
    http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2016/01/WCBH1-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all who have participated in our challenges over the years!

    ReplyDelete